Hybrid grass offers parameters such as friction, rotational resistance, foot stability, slip resistance, and drainage to enhance player-surface interaction. Even if the natural grass components in the hybrid grass structure experience wear, it retains its green appearance. In comparison to synthetic turf surfaces, it has a longer lifespan and is easy to maintain. The field produced with hybrid grass, meeting FIFA standards, is suitable for gameplay regardless of the conditions.
- Reduced wear and tear.
- Maintaining surface levels and homogeneity.
- Enhanced surface slip resistance.
- Extended operating hours.
- Acting like natural grass.
- Artificial turf protects natural grass while natural grass protects artificial turf.
- Natural grass protects the upper part of artificial turf fibers from wear and tear, extending the lifespan of the carpet up to 15 years.
- Natural grass shields artificial turf from excessive UV degradation.
- Natural grass, with root zone infill, protects the surface from excessive heating.